Procera Networks delivers Internet Intelligence solutions based on Deep Packet Inspection technology. Procera's PacketLogic solutions are used by Enterprises, Carriers, Broadband Providers and Higher Education institutions for high performance, scalable Intelligent Policy Enforcement and Application Delivery Networking deployments. PacketLogic solutions are deployed with customers in over 65 countries worldwide who value the unparalleled accuracy and performance of the PacketLogic solution.
- PacketLogic solutions are deployed for multiple analytics, network optimization, service personalization, and intelligent charging use cases for Fixed, Mobile, and Wireless Network Operators.
- Procera Embedded solutions are used by Enterprise Security, Enterprise and Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Infrastructure, Enterprise and Service Provider Routers, Data Center infrastructure and Security and Network Probe vendors to embed Internet Intelligence in their solutions.
The PacketLogic Real-Time Enforcement platforms (PRE) utilize multiple hardware platforms and a Virtual Platform option that run the same operating software. Each of the platforms offer consistent feature richness enabled through the different PacketLogic software modules: LiveView, Filtering, Traffic Shaping, and Statistics.
- PL10024 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PL8960 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PL8920 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PL8820 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PL8720 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PL7810 Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- Procera Bypass Switch Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
- PacketLogic Virtual Platforms Datasheet | (US) | (A4)
The PacketLogic Intelligence Center (PIC) with PacketLogic Report Studio provides the visualization of the application and subscriber intelligence gathered by deployed PacketLogic systems. PacketLogic Report Studio is the first Network Intelligence and Analytics solution that provides comprehensive report creation. There are multiple PIC platforms, from the entry-level PL1210 and PL1220, to the high end PL1421 and PL1422, to the Virtual Platform option.
The PacketLogic Subscriber Manager (PSM) integrates PacketLogic with network management and operation systems including AAA, OSS, BSS, provisioning, and policy management solutions. The PSM is available on an entry-level PL1215, a mid-range PL1425, and the high end PL1435 as well as the Virtual Platform option.
Procera Networks’ Embedded products provide true Layer 7 Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and application classification technology. Procera provides enterprise and service provider networking infrastructure vendors with these capabilities through an easily integrated software package - the Network Application Visibility Library (NAVL).