Procera enables independent service providers to perform sophisticated business model and network analytics using market-proven intelligent policy enforcement solutions.
Broadband Business Model and Network Analytics
To succeed in today’s hyper-competitive broadband services marketplace, service providers must deliver a superior quality of experience (QoE). This means offering subscribers innovative, high-value services that meet their evolving needs with reliable, consistent quality of service (QoS). To achieve this competitive advantage, network operations professionals and marketing teams need granular insight into their network and subscriber activity.
How can broadband service providers gain a clearer understanding of their network and subscriber behavior? They need solutions that enable them to:
- View network activity in real time and historically—not just in aggregate but down to the application, device, location, and subscriber level
- Gather detailed information on application behavior and QoE that can be used to create differentiated service plans
- Analyze consumption of network resources by subscriber, device, application, location, service plan, network congestion, and other metrics that impact business planning
- Generate custom analytics that combine multiple inputs to enable complex visualizations and extensive drill-downs and "what if" scenarios
The Procera Solution
Procera enables broadband operators to transform their business model and network analytics with real-time Intelligent Policy Enforcement (IPE) solutions that provide three key use cases:
- Awareness of broadband network activity down to a granular level. Our IPE solution enables session-based awareness of subscribers, applications, service plans, devices, and more. Capture detailed information useful for creating innovative services—URLs, referrers, content-types, domains, BGP peers, RTT, QoE metrics, DSCP markings, or VOIP and Video CDNs.
- Real-time analytics to monitor all awareness properties. Procera’s Live View dashboard provides network operators with an instant snapshot of network traffic and consumption of network resources by specific subscriber attributes.
- Historical analysis of network activity trends over time. This information improves network operators’ ability to plan for future infrastructure needs. And it provides broadband service marketing teams with invaluable insight into subscriber behavior and preferences, driving development of new, differentiated services and packages to drive subscriber loyalty. PacketLogic Intelligence Center data can be combined with other data inputs using PacketLogic Report Studio to deliver a comprehensive view of network behavior.
<< PacketLogic™ for Independent Service Providers